Senior Reporting Specialist
• Preparing monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements (standalone and consolidated);
• Providing reliable monthly accounting data to Controlling;
• Performing analytical procedures on Balance Sheet and P&L on monthly basis;
• Supporting the preparation of the statutory financial statements;
• Suggesting accounting treatments for new transactions and preparing accounting memos;
• Preparing IFRS accounting entries in the context of monthly and annual financial closing in the system;
• Supporting ERP technical team in IFRS report design in the system;
• Liaising with external auditors;
• Other daily tasks as assigned.
• IFRS technical expertise is mandatory;
• ERP literate (experience in SAP will be an asset);
• Proficient with MS Office, especially MS Excel.
• Able to communicate with all levels of the organization in a professional manner;
• Able to work independently and as part of a team;
• Able to meet deadlines and work well under pressure.
Education and experience
• University degree in Accounting and Finance, a relevant master’s degree will be highly appreciated;
• ACCA/CIMA professional qualification is a must;
• Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in Production industry and/or in a Big4 firm;
• Advanced knowledge of Azerbaijani and English, Russian is an asset.
Interested candidates should follow the link below: https://socarpolymer.az/en/career/experienced-professionals/