• Manage the day-to-day operations of the office
• Assist management with administrative issues
• Ensure all office correspondence is managed effectively
• Prepare letters and documents;
• Receive and sort mail and deliveries;
• Schedule appointments;
• Maintain appointment diary either manually or electronically;
• Organize meetings;
• Manage internal mail process
• Assist with translation of documents, when required
• Assist Management in admin matters such as receiving guests, filing, etc.
• Any other duties which may be reasonably required by the Management
• Good customer service skills
• Good organizational skills
• Good interpersonal and communication skills, and the ability to effectively interface with personnel at all levels
• Strong work ethic
• Demonstrated ability to handle administrative details, and routine day-to-day issues independently, assuming responsibility without direct supervision
• Good command in English, Azerbaijani and Russian
• Good IT skills (Word, Excel, Outlook)
Deadline for applications – May 17, 2019.
E-mail – email@example.com Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to further steps of the recruitment process.