• Perform a variety of HR tasks according to the Labor code and internal procedures.
• Enter all personnel status changes including salary, department and shifts, job title, supervisors, new hires, terminations, etc. into 1C/ ERP
• Process employee status changes or benefits enrollments; maintains records of completed transactions.
• Prepare and maintain employee files assuring accuracy, compliance and confidentiality.
• Participate in recruitment process (job posting, CV screening, interviewing)
• Facilitate new hire orientations to build a strong foundation for new employees and increase employee engagement.
• Answer employee questions about human resources policies, benefits, or offerings.
• Prepare and maintain monthly reports including new hire, termination, employee lists, transfers/promotions, overtime, etc.
• Assist with department projects as requested.
• Minimum 3-4 years of HR experience
• University degree, International HR certification is an advantage
• Strong knowledge of HR technical subjects
• Should be computer literate and have expertise in preparing documents, spreadsheets and presentations
• Strong communication and problem solving skills.
• Fluency in Azerbaijani and English (both written and verbal), Russian is an advantage
• Z.Aliyeva str. 93, BEGOC Business Center, 4th floor
• 5 working days 09:00-18:00
• Medical insurance and corporate phone are provided
Interested candidates should send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with indication of vacancy name in subject line
Our activity includes the construction of sugar production facility using latest technology and cultivation of sugar beet in the different regions of Azerbaijan.