Position: CATEGORY Specialist
• Ensure category offers the right products at the right time for the right price.
• Anticipate and capitalize on market trends.
• Develop marketing plans, monitor sales and manage promotions and effective use of social media tools.
• Increase sales volume and improve inventory turnover speed.
• Take charge of the ordering, pricing, merchandising and inventory control.
• Conducting competition analysis, setting competitive pricing and optimizing prices as necessary to increase sales and/or clear out stagnant items from inventory.
• Ability to learn products quickly and address consumer needs.
• Determine the right product mix for the store. Expand successful product ranges and discontinue unsuccessful merchandise.
• Implement planograms. Provide customer satisfaction by making it easier for customers to find items they are looking for.
• Maintain a productive relationship with vendors.
• Negotiating pricing, delivery and payment terms with vendors.
• The ability to analyze and make key decisions to support category operations based on key data
• A thorough understanding of retail insights
• Strong people management skills and the ability to manage and persuade at all levels
• Previous experience and knowledge of a retail environment
Language Requirements: Candidates should have a good command of written and spoken English
Education Requirements: A degree in business, management, sales or marketing
● Social Media
● Attention to details
● Problem solving
● Retail management
How to apply: • CV to email@example.com • Put “Category Specialist” in the subject line
Sabah Group LLC